Friday, October 21, 2016

Vulgar Fashion

Hello readers today I am writing about Vulgar fashion. Vulgar means the lack of good taste, or overdone. This type of fashion features many designers around the world, like Manolo Blahnik, Christian Dior and Prada. Many call fashion "vulgar" because it contains of many different ideas and is expensive, it can also be bisexual. Many people see this as an art form, and many don't. Even though this type of fashion is abnormal it is still shown of runway fashion shows and even museums. Personally I do not like this type of style, it just doesn't interest me. I think that fashion does have to break the acceptable rules of taste in order to redefine it, because if we as people need to push our selves out of comfort zone and explore new things. I do agree with the statement "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I think that every person has their own opinions and thoughts on what is beautiful so therefore they can express that. Well that is all for today thank you for reading bye.
Image result for vulgar fashion
Image from "Hintmag"

No comments:

Post a Comment