Monday, October 17, 2016

FIDM & Business Trends in the Fashion Industry

Hi readers today I am writing about "FIDM". It stands for "Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising" which is located in CA. It offers courses in fashion, entertainment, beauty, interior design and graphic design. Many students that attend get to work with some of the most famous people in the world and design for them. I think that this is great opportunity for someone who is really passionate about fashion because then people grow. This school is located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine and San Diego. Over 20 degrees are offered including International Manufacturing and Product Development, Textile Production and Development, Entertainment Set Design and Decoration, Film and TV Costume Design, Footwear Design, Digital Media, and Menswear. This was really cool for me mostly because I am not sure what I want to pursue, but one thing I do know is that I want to pursue my artistic abilities, and I think that this school and the programs they offer has that. I am going to look into it. 
                                                             That is all I know about "FIDM", thank you for reading bye.  


Image result for fidm
Image from "FIDM"




No comments:

Post a Comment