Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fashion Photography

Hi readers today I am writing about fashion photography. Fashion photography is devoted to displaying clothing and other fashion items. This type of photography is often for advertisement or fashion magazine. In 1856 Adolphe Braun published a book containing 288 pictures. In the first 20th century fashion photographs were allowed to be featured in magazines. I think that this is a creative career, because one can be as detailed or as simple as they want in their photographs. Photography tell a story. I have definitely been interested in photography for a long time and maybe do something with the interest. For me it doesn't matter how much the job pays as long as I love it and I am passionate about it it's perfect. Well that is all for today, thank you for reading, bye.
Image result for fashion photographers
Image from "Wikipedia"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment