Thursday, October 13, 2016

Cover Girl's first male ambassador

Hi readers today I am writing about first male cover girl ambassador. James Charles is only 17, he vloggs make up videos which are popular on Instagram and  YouTube. He is the new face of "cover Boy". In my opinion they should've kept the tradition for having only girls as the face of "cover girl". I understand that they are trying to do something different, but I think that guys shouldn't wear make up, because they were made to be a "MAN", and if a guy wears make up then that image fades away. I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful, it's just my opinion. I think that this consent might encourage and inspire male make up artists to challenge them selves, and that is great. Everyone need someone to be inspired and challenged from, and that's what James Charles does. Even though this concept is great, it is not what I believe is physically right. But I hope that people do get inspired and be themselves and do what they wish and not be like someone else, because everyone was made for a purpose. When people are being them self it makes them who they are and unique.  
                                                                                                            Thank you for reading bye.
Image result for James Charles
Image from"Queerty"

No comments:

Post a Comment