Thursday, October 6, 2016

Chanel's Spring 2017 show

Hi readers today I am writing about Chanel's spring 2017 show. Like any other fashion shows, this show which was in Paris had brought many celebrities. I saw a little clip of the show and maybe they tried to use the computer, robots and retro vibes to bring the brand to younger audience. But personally I don't think that it brings attention to younger audience. I feel like it's odd and distracting. It sure doesn't make me in "awe" or amused. I've seen a few other show's and this one is not my favorite. Even though this show is not my cup of tea I think that others like it and they have their own opinions and so do I. Although I don't like the show, I think that the setting and the garment colors go very well with each other. In my opinion I think that they could've done something different with the setting, because the garments are supposed to stand out not blend in.
                                                                       That is all for today, thank you for reading bye.
Image result for Chanel Spring 2017 Show
Image from "BAZAAR"

No comments:

Post a Comment