Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Paris Fashion Week

Image result for paul and joe fall 2017
Image form "thefashionspot"
Image result for paul and joe fall 2017
Image form "glorynews"
Image result for paul and joe fall 2017
Image from "fashionisers"
Hello readers, today I will be writing about on of the shows from Paris Fashion Weeks. I watched Paul & Joe, fall 2017 look. There were a lot of looks and like in any show there are some that I didn't like, and some that I did. The set was beautiful, looked like it was in a mansion. Color scheme was very bold and earthly. I also noticed that a lot of the models were young. All of the looks looked comfortable, and I would actually wear some of them. The garments were modern with a hint of 90's. Personally overall I liked the show, I liked the colors and the styles. That is all I have for today. Thank you for reading, remember be kind to others, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment