Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Making political and social statements through fashion.

The final walk from the fall 2017 Anniesa Hasibuan runway show. Photo: courtesy Getty
Image from "fashionista"
Hello readers, today I am writing about fashion designers making political or social statements through their clothing, and my opinions. Anniesa Hasibuan is a fashion designer who had all her models dressed in traditional Muslim clothing, she wanted to make a political statement. When I began reading I was a little annoyed. Don't get me wrong I also think that diversity is beautiful and its great that she had a diverse show. But in my opinion Trump isn't deporting "the good people", he wants to deport illegal immigrants who sell drugs and murderers, those kind of people should't be here they threaten our lives. People have been acting extremely immature and cruel. I think that if you are an adult you need to act like one. Watching all those protests and fights makes me sick. I think people have very strong opinions about Trump because he's different and he's not a politician. I don't agree with some of the things that he had said, but he wants to keep this country safe and protect it and that should be important to the American people. That is all for today, thank you for reading. Remember be kind to others, bye.
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment