Friday, March 3, 2017

Do You Worry Colleges or Employers Might Read Your Social Media Posts Someday?

Image result for social media
Image from "shethepeople.tv"
Hello readers, today I am going to write about social media. I think that social media is a big topic, many people have it and post many things. Personally I don't worry about colleges or employees reading my social media someday because I don't post anything that I would regret or anything inappropriate. Anything that you post on the internet will stay there forever. I don't do anything stupid like drugs or drinking or use inappropriate language, I think it is unnecessary. Some people might think that it is cool but it's really not, all you do is make yourself look stupid and uneducated. I am sure many people think the same way about social media. I don't use social media for those things, I use it to communicate with friends or share something that is interesting. I am sorry for those people who do that, but I am not the one to judge, and I don't, that's just my opinion. Thank you for reading. Be kind, bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment