Monday, January 30, 2017

SAG awards

Hello readers, today I am writing about "SAG" awards. It is a screen actor awards. There were a lot of good looks and a lot of bad looks, I am going to list some of my favorite and my least favorite looks. One of my favorite looks was worn by Claire Foy in Valentino and Tiffany & Co. jewelry. The dress is beautiful, it is intelligent, and simple. I love how it has little floral patterns and it has a little pop of color underneath that matches with the collar. I would wear it.
Image from "VOGUE"
While looking through the garments I noticed some trends, such as: plain colors, floral patterns, lacy, and tight dresses. My least favorite garment was worn by Emily Blunt in Roberto Cavalli Couture dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. I just think the colors are ugly, and they don't suit the actress, I don't think it's put together well and the design is not my cup of tea, overall I did not like this dress, It was simple yet messy, the colors made it look dirty. But that is all I have for today, thank you for reading. 
Image from "Popsugar"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment