Thursday, January 19, 2017

Color in fashion

Image result for colorful garments
Image from "keoneulaes.org"
Hello readers today I am writing about color in garments. I think that it is important to have some color in a garment. Color can compliment and just make the garment look ten times better. There can be different colors, like bright colors, dim colors, pale colors, pastel colors, and more. Personally I love colors, but sometimes bright and vivid colors don't go with each other so it is hard to pick out an outfit with those colors.So many people just go for black, white or gray mostly because they go with everything. Colors make the garment pop and it draws eyes to the piece. I think that colors are so fun and important to have in a garment, because with out them life would just be boring gray. Well that's what I think of colors. Thank you for reading, have a colorful day, bye!
Related image
Image from "colourbox.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment