Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Where do you think designers find their inspiration? What inspires you?

Image result for designers inspiration
Image from "greatinspire.com"
Hello readers, happy 2017! Today I am writing about where designers find their inspirations. I think that many designers find their inspirations from their own experiences and life. They might also get their inspiration from other designers, and perhaps celebrities. They might also be inspired by nature or by culture, texture and color. They get inspired from pretty much everything, people and things. I have my own taste and I get inspiration from everywhere also. When I see something in a magazine or a person that really speaks to me, then I make what I'm making my own and unique. It might kind of sound silly but mostly I find my inspiration from pinterest. They have amazing ideas and it inspires me to make it my own in a different way. Being inspired is not bad, you just have to make it unique. Well thank you for reading. Have a NICE day!

No comments:

Post a Comment