Thursday, January 5, 2017

Have you made any New Year's Resolutions? What are they? Please make at least two 'Resolutions' for yourself for this new semester in this class. What would you like to challenge yourself to do? How will you accomplish these things?

Image result for patience
Image from "ODYSSEY"
Hello readers, today I am writing about New Years resolution. So far I haven't made any for my self. For this class I am going to be more patient, and challenge myself. I will accomplish these things by working even harder and coming here everyday. I will do assignments to the best of my abilities. I will push through if something is difficult and still do my best, even when I don't succeed I will try again because mistakes are how we learn. This class is not easy, it takes time, dedication and patience. One can't succeed in the class if they are lazy and distracted. That is all for today. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment