Thursday, January 12, 2017

Drawing faces

Hello readers to day I will be writing about drawing faces. This task can be very difficult, especially for beginners. Personally I am really bad at drawing. But this might help. First of all faces are the basic part of human body. In a portrait or artwork they are the main focal point, so each line has a significant effect on what mood is portrayed. The first thing you need to do is make an outline of a face, which is an oval shape. Then add dividing lines to map the proportions. Add a nose, mouth, eyes, eyebrows, and then go into detail. When it comes to drawing a human body it is difficult to have all the proportions correct and look like a human, therefore we have to be detailed and patient. When I draw a human I often get irritated because I couldn't get the eyes proportional or the hands, so it is really important to be patient and practice a lot. Well that is all I have for today. Thank you for reading have a great day, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment