Monday, January 9, 2017

Golden Globe

Image from "fashionista"
Image from "fashionista"
Image from "fashionista"
Hello readers today I am talking about Golden Globe. The golden globe is a movie/acting awards. This years garments were pretty. Most of them were sutle, elegant and floral patterns. I defiantly didn't like all of them but if I had to pick one it would be the dress that Lily Collins wore, by Zuhair Murad Couture. The dress was long with floral patterns. It was a mix of light and dark mix of pink. The whole top was filled with floral patterns and it spread out throughout the bottom, it's just gorgeous. Some of the garments didn't quite suit the person. For example Viola Davis in Michael Kors collection. The dress didn't look the best on her, especially the color. Personally I love the color yellow by its self but it didn't look good on her. Another dress that I really liked was worn by Olivia Culpo in Zuhair Murad. Personally I wouldn't wear this dress but it suits her very well. The dress looks like it's a painting and her make up and accessories matches perfectly. But that is all for today. Thank you for reading, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment