Thursday, September 22, 2016

Street Fashion

Hi readers, today I'm just writing about what i think of street fashion. Street fashion is often related to youth culture. When I think of "street fashion" I mostly think of the word "comfort" and "style". There are different types of street fashion, here a a few:
Hippies (denim, long hair, flower power).
Teddy Boys (drape jackets, crepe shoes).
Punk (ripped clothing, t-shirt slogans).
Hip hop (baggy clothes, Nike).
Hipster (glasses, jeans, beanies, sneakers, ties).
Urban (colorful apparel, jewelry, skinny jeans, jackets, T-shirts).
Feminine (dresses, hats, sunglasses, hand bags, floral prints).
Image result for urban style
Image from "wardrobelooks.com"
Urban style is probably the one that describes my style, and sometimes feminine because I like dresses and sunglasses.
Image result for urban style
Image from "Venue"

No comments:

Post a Comment