Friday, September 9, 2016

How do you feel about what you read? Do you think there is room for different types of models on the runway? Why or why not? Do you think the runway at NYFW is a good place to bring awareness to global issues? Why or why not?

Hello readers, the article that I read is called "India acid attack survivor redefines beauty at NY Fashion Week" by Patricia Reaney. When I was reading the article I had two thoughts. my first thought was that there is evil in the world. My second thought was that there is hope and there are kind and caring people on thing planet, so it's kind of like a battle between two. Every model in the world is beautiful in their own way. I think that there is room for different kind of models, big, skinny, black, white and disabled, because no model is perfect. But every person is unique and we need to emphasize that. The runway at NYFW is a great place to bring awareness to global issues because for example when I see it I get inspired. And to see something different like awareness is more inspiring to change the world into a better place. I love the article because it shows that people care.
Image result for india acid attack survivor redefines beauty at NY Fashion Week
Image from "Daily Mail.com"
                                                                      Thanks for reading, bye.
Image result for india acid attack survivor redefines beauty at NY Fashion Week
Image from "Daily Mail.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment