Wednesday, November 2, 2016

In My Wildest Dreams

Image result for travel
Image from "Trends and Life"
Hello readers, today I am writing about dreams. Everyone dreams and have goals in their life. I am a big dreamer, I want to do many things that seem impossible to do. My biggest dream is to travel the world and explore different cultures and visit different places. I love learning about different culture and going places I've never been. I don't just want to travel just to go to expensive places, I want to travel and help other people. I want to do something that would make others happy and joyful. I have so many other dreams. My other dream is to have my own family, I think that family is important and valuable because they are with you for the rest of your life weather you like it or not. I dream all the time, it's fun to imagine the different things we could do. Although those are my biggest dreams I still have some small ones. Well that is all for today's blog, thank you for reading, bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment