Thursday, November 3, 2016

Balmain's Spring/Summer 2017 Fashion Show

Hello, readers today I am writing about Balmain's spring/Summer 2017 Fashion Show. His show was really cool. It was full of color and geometric designs. It was eye catching but not my style. It wasn't my favorite show. It also didn't quite inspire me. There were 80 looks in the show. The garments were colorful bright and flowy.
Balmain is a French fashion house that was founded by Pierre Balmain. Balmain was born in France. The head designer is Oliver Rousteing who is a French fashion designer. He was adopted at age 1. I think that he is inspiration to many other young derringers and he shows them and shows them that you can do anything no matter where you came from. I think he is a smart business person because he is so successful. He is successful through out his creativity he even has his own fashion line. Well that is all for today, thank you for reading bye.
Image result for olivier rousteing
Image from "Enews"

No comments:

Post a Comment