Monday, November 21, 2016

Black Friday

Hello readers, today I am writing about black Friday. Black Friday is the day following Thanksgiving Day. This day is not an official holiday. It has been the busiest shopping day of the year since 2005. In 2014, spending value on Black Friday was 50.9 billion dollars during the 4-day weekend. I think that Black Friday is great, many people can afford things that are on sale, weather for themselves or someone else. Although this is a great opportunity to go shopping for chap it is very hectic and crazy. People fight and are rude during this event. Because of how people behave during the weekend I do not participate in this event, I do not believe that the way people act should be an excuse. If people were more nicer I would most likely go shopping on that day, but there are also online deals so I do that sometimes. Well that is all for today, thank you for reading, bye.
Image result for black friday
Image from "BGR.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment