Monday, November 7, 2016

Fashion and Sustainability

Hello readers today I am writing about fashion and sustainability. Sustainable fashion is also called Eco fashion. It is a part of the growing design philosophy and trend of sustainability. The goal is to create a system which can supported in terms of human impact on the environment and social responsibility. I think that the fashion industry is "behind" sustainability because there are a lot of materials that are needed to make a garment and lots of resources are needed. They combine natural resources with chemicals. While researching I found out that most buyers through away just as much clothing as they buy, that was eyeopening. Certain designers compromise when it comes to sourcing Eco friendly fabrics because they want every costumer to be happy and also save the environment. I think that this problem will never go away completely, it might decrease but not go away, the reason why is because you can't make every customer happy, so want one way some the other, I think that it would be somewhere in between. When I buy clothes I never really pay attention what they make the garment out of and what they used, I just buy it because it cute or in style. I never thought about how clothing can be harmful to the environment, from now on I will be careful what I buy because we only live on this planet once and we need to take care of the planet. Well that is all for today, thank you for reading, bye.
Image result for fashion and sustainability
Image from "Brandchannel"

No comments:

Post a Comment