Monday, April 17, 2017

DENIM

Image result for embroidered jeans
Image from "French Connection"
Hello readers today I am going to write about denim. Denim has been pretty popular lately, and has been for a while. Today embroidered jeans and jean jackets are starting to be popular. Personally I love denim, I think that it looks good and is in style. Skirts, jeans, jackets, overalls, tops, all of these are popular in jean. I think that most things in jean material are stylish, although sometimes it does feel uncomfortable. I think that denim is a classic because it never really truly goes out of style and stays in fashion forever. My favorite trend from all the ones there is, is embroidery. Basically anything embroidered I love, I think that it is beautiful and makes the garment even better. If there is something missing from a garment, just add embroidery. I have been looking for embroidered jeans, so that is definitely on my shopping list. I do like cheap clothes but I also like good quality clothes, and it hard to find good cheap jeans. Anything under 30 I think should be good. I also think that any unwanted items from family members or people could work, we could just thrift them. Anyways, that is all I have for today. Thank you for reading, remember be kind to others, bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment