Monday, February 13, 2017

Grammy Fashion


Image from "buzzfeed.com"
Hello readers, today I am writing about Grammys Fashion. I have some favorites and some least favorites. I really liked Jane Zhang dress, it is simple and beautiful. I like the simple design and color, and the texture on the top. Although I didn't like Camila Cabello's dress, it didn't look good on her, it just felt awkward. A lot if the styles were fitted and tight whereas in the Oscars we saw a lot of flowy and more calm colors. I loved Carrie Underwood and Kelsea Ballerini's dresses, they are elegant and gorgeous and look amazing on them. I wasn't sure what CeeLo Green was wearing, he dressed up in all gold, which is different but it was weird and I didn't really like it. No surprise Lady Gaga of course had to wear something weird and crazy too, it is defiantly her. I don't exactly like it but it suits her. Jennifer Lopez's dress was stunning, the color was perfect and it molded into her so gracefully. Overall I liked almost all the looks. But that is all I have for today, thank you for reading, bye.
Image from "buzzfeed.com"
Image from "buzzfeed.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment