Monday, February 27, 2017

2017 Oscars

Image result for hailee steinfeld oscars 2017
Image from "Us Weekly"
Image result for hailee steinfeld oscars 2017
Image from "Us Weekly"
Hello readers today I am going to share my favorite Oscars look. Looking at all the garments the color scheme is very plain, like black, white, gold, and solid colors. Another trend that I noticed is that most of the women had their hair up, and most men wore black and white suits. Nothing really surprising. I also saw a few blues and most women had a matching purse/little bag with their garments.  My favorite gown was worn by  Hailee Steinfeld, it is a high-neck gown by Ralph & Russo. The dress is sweet and gorgeous. The gown contains ruffle trim and an elegant cascading train. Even though it was a little showy, it gave her the youthful vibe that we would expect from a 20 year old celebrity. The back included beautiful 3D flowers in the middle. I defiantly have a thing for floral dresses, I just think they are breathtaking and they are always my favorite. I think it is important for designers to dress famous people because that is how they get recognized and if people see the garment and like it they might want what the designer had crested. I think that custom culture is when a designer customs a look for a person. That is all I have for today, thank you for reading, bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment